Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure and publish ActiveMQ on AWS, a messaging server written in PHP for the MySQL database which is embedded pre-configured tool with LAMP and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 that contains CMS Bundle, Apache, MySQL, Linux, PHP (LAMP). Miri Infotech brings a wide range of amazing products such as Apache ActiveMQ, CMS Bundle, Hadoop, OSTicket and many more. Apache ActiveMQ is the most popular and powerful messaging and Integration Patterns server. Apache is a message broker written in Java together with a full Java Message Service (JMS) client. It also enables to foster the communication from more than one client or server and this feature is commonly known as Enterprise Feature. Supported clients include “cross language” clients as well as Java via JMS 1.1. It is used in enterprise service bus implementations such as Apache Service Mix and Mule. Other projects using ActiveMQ include Apache CXF in SOA infrastructure projects and Apache ActiveMQ Camel. Miri Infotech brings a complete apache activemq installation guide to help you with the configuration part.
ActiveMQ Cluster is one of the core part for which designing is done to get the high performance. Several modes of high-availability are employed, which includes both file-system and database row-level locking mechanisms, true replication using Apache or sharing of the persistence store via a shared file system. A robust horizontal scaling mechanism called a Network of Brokers, is also supported out of the box.
Some features of ActiveMQ are:
- Supports a variety of Cross Language Clients and Protocols from Java, C, C++, C#, Ruby, Perl, Python, PHP
- OpenWire for high performance clients in Java, C, C++, C#
- Stomp support so that clients can be written easily in C, Ruby, Perl, Python, PHP, ActionScript/Flash, Smalltalk to talk to ActiveMQ as well as any other popular Message Broker
- AMQP v1.0 support
- MQTT v3.1 support allowing for connections in an IoT environment.
- full support for the Enterprise Integration Patterns both in the JMS client and the Message Broker
- Supports many advanced features such as Message Groups, Virtual Destinations, Wildcards and Composite Destinations
- Fully supports JMS 1.1 and J2EE 1.4 with support for transient, persistent, transactional and XA messaging
- Spring Support so that ActiveMQ can be easily embedded into Spring applications and configured using Spring’s XML configuration mechanism
- Tested inside popular J2EE servers such as TomEE, Geronimo, JBoss, GlassFish and WebLogic
- Includes JCA 1.5 resource adaptors for inbound & outbound messaging so that ActiveMQ should auto-deploy in any J2EE 1.4 compliant server
- Supports pluggable transport protocols such as in-VM, TCP, SSL, NIO, UDP, multicast, JGroups and JXTA transports
- Supports very fast persistence using JDBC along with a high performance journal
- Designed for high performance clustering, client-server, peer based communication
- REST API to provide technology agnostic and language neutral web based API to messaging
- Ajax to support web streaming support to web browsers using pure DHTML, allowing web browsers to be part of the messaging fabric
MIRI ActiveMQ Support
Miri provides ActiveMQ technical support and services for installation and setup issues through our support center. We are ready to answer all your queries related to product and we would happy to help/support you with product configuration and development.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– email@example.com.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.