Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure and publish Apache Kafka, to produce free implementations of distributed or otherwise scalable and high availability which is embedded pre-configured tool with Ubuntu and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 that contains Cassandra, Hadoop. Apache Kafka – A Distributed Streaming Platform. It’s an open source platform written in Scala and Java. It aims to provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-time data feeds. Kafka provides reliable, millisecond responses to support both customer-facing applications and connecting downstream systems with real-time data. It is one of the most popular tool among the developers around the world as it is easy to pick up and such a platform with 4APIs namely Producer, Consumer, Streams, and Connect.
- The Producer API allows an application to publish a stream of records to one or more Kafka topics.
- The Consumer API allows an application to subscribe to one or more topics and process the stream of records produced to them.
- The Streams API allows an application to act as a stream processor, consuming an input stream from one or more topics and producing an output stream to one or more output topics, effectively transforming the input streams to output streams.
- The Connector API allows building and running reusable producers or consumers that connect Kafka topics to existing applications or data systems. For example, a connector to a relational database might capture every change to a table.
MIRI Apache Kafka Support
- When you join to the MIRI Kafka, your AWS commercial center membership will be naturally distinguished. MIRI Kafka provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– email@example.com.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.