Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure and publish CitrusDB, to produce free implementations of distributed or otherwise scalable and high availability which is embedded pre-configured tool with Ubuntu and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 that contains and PHP. CitrusDB is a billing software platform configured by Miri Infotech on an Amazon Linux machine. It is used by most of the different service providers which includes internet service, subscriptions, consulting, and telecommunications. More than this it provides services like Searching an old bill, printing the required bill, adding multiple users and an admin user to control the working of the platform.
CitrusDB is not restricted to these characteristics only but also provide various other features which are as per the following:
- Provides CRM, Support Tickets, Invoices, Credit Card Batches
- No Limits on your number of Users or Customers
- No Limits to your Service Types and Attributes
- Securely store card data with industry standard OpenPGP
- Avoid Cloud Data and Payment Processor Lock-In
Let us now discuss about its characteristics briefly and their associated functionalities:
- Customer Service: It tracks the modifications for the service records.
- Service Management: It assigns unlimited services or products to a customer record.
- Billing System: It helps in determining the custom billing cycle for each product.
- Support Tickets: It generates notification tickets for each database user.
- Customization: It provides you with the modular functions which allows all new pieces to work alongside base functions.
MIRI CitrusDB Support
- When you join to the MIRI CitrusDB, your AWS commercial center membership will be naturally distinguished. MIRI CitrusDB provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.