- Financial Transaction Service (FTS) for Travel and journals application is used for the university campus, Institutions, and Colleges. It provides the functionality and services for Travel Authorization and Travel Reimbursement for business and academic travels.
- FTS for Travel and journals provides the multiple approval level for Travel Authorization and Travel reimbursement.
- Financial Transaction Service (FTS) for Travel and journals application is used for the university campus, Institutions, and Colleges. It provides budget from one chartfield string to another and pay another campus department for services/products received. Transfers are reviewed and approved by an Approving Official in FTS.
- It provides the transferring the expenses from one chartfields to another both are under control and one chartfileds under control another is outside under control.
- It Used to pay another departmentfor products and/or services you received. You would be the Payor and the department you are paying would be the Payee.
- FTS for Travel and journals also manages Employees who are responsible for the set-up of Travel Approval structure.
Characteristics of FTS for Travel and Journals
- Travel Authorization.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Transfer the budget journal one account to another.
- Transfer the Expense journal.
- Transfer the budget how much expense on hospitality payment.
- Interdepartmental Expense transfer.
- User and Role management.
- Setup of Approval Structure for different level of approvals.
- Emailing and Communicate to users at every stage.
- Handling Accounts, Funds, Projects, Classes, User Security, and Module Security.
MIRI FTS for Travel and Journals Support
When you join to the MIRI FTS for Travel and Journals, your AWS commercial center membership will be naturally distinguished. MIRI FTS for Travel and Journals provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center.
Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
24*7 Hrs facility is available. Client can contact us at anytime.