MIRI Infotech is configuring and publishing ImpressPages embedded pre-configured framework with LAMP and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 that contains ImpressPages, Apache, MySQL, Linux, PHP (LAMP). ImpressPages is an open-source PHP framework with built-in content editor. Features include MVC engine, inline editing and drag&drop interface. Some key features of ImpressPages are:
- Inline editing: Pages are edited in a WYSIWYG way. By browsing through the website users can edit content by clicking on the inserted fields.
- Drag&drop : Page layout management is based on drag&drop. Widgets can be put to the page by drag&dropping them into desired places.
- Widgets : Most common widgets are prepared in default installation: Heading, Text, Image, Gallery, Video, Divider, Map, File, HTML, Form.
- MVC engine : ImpressPages 4.0 has a MVC engine providing users with MVC, routing, template helpers, url generation, DB layer (and PDO), PSR standards-compliant class naming and autoloader.
- Themes : Both free and paid-for themes are available via the ImpressPages marketplace, allowing users to quickly apply different styling to a website without touching HTML or PHP code.
- Multi-language support and translations : ImpressPages is multi-lingual by default, no plugins are needed to make the website international.
- Grid : A helper to create CRUD interface for records in the database.
MIRI ImpressPages Support
- When you join to the MIRI ImpressPages, your AWS commercial center membership will be naturally distinguished. MIRI ImpressPages provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– email@example.com.
- 24*7 Hrs facility is available. Client can contact us at anytime.