Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure and publish Solr, to produce free implementations of distributed or otherwise scalable and high availability which is embedded pre-configured tool and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 that contains Solr, MySQL and PHP. Solr is the popular, blazing fast, NoSQL search platform from the Apache Lucene project. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search and analytics, rich document parsing, geospatial search, extensive REST APIs as well as parallel SQL. Solr is enterprise grade, secure and highly scalable, providing fault tolerant distributed search and indexing, and powers the search and navigation features of many of the world’s largest internet sites.
Some features of Solr are:
1. Advanced Full-Text Search Capabilities: Powered by Lucene™, Solr enables powerful matching capabilities including phrases, wildcards, joins, grouping and much more across any data type
2. Optimized for High Volume Traffic: Solr is proven at extremely large scales the world over
3. Standards Based Open Interfaces – XML, JSON and HTTP: Solr uses the tools you use to make application building a snap
4. Comprehensive Administration Interfaces: Solr ships with a built-in, responsive administrative user interface to make it easy to control your Solr instances
5. Easy Monitoring: Need more insight into your instances? Solr publishes loads of metric data via JMX
6. Highly Scalable and Fault Tolerant: Built on the battle-tested Apache Zookeeper, Solr makes it easy to scale up and down. Solr bakes in replication, distribution, rebalancing and fault tolerance out of the box.
7. Flexible and Adaptable with easy configuration: Solr’s is designed to adapt to your needs all while simplifying configuration
8. Near Real-Time Indexing: Want to see your updates now? Solr takes advantage of Lucene’s Near Real-Time Indexing capabilities to make sure you see your content when you want to see it
9. Extensible Plugin Architecture: Solr publishes many well-defined extension points that make it easy to plugin both index and query time plugins. Of course, since it is Apache-licensed open source, you can change any code you want!
MIRI Solr Support
MIRI Solr provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center. We are ready to be answer of all your queries related to product and we would happy to help/support you with product configuration and development.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– email@example.com.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.