Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure and publish StreamSets, to a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering) and graphical techniques which is embedded pre-configured tool with Ubuntu 16.04 and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 that contains Hadoop, R, RStudio, HDFS, Hbase and Shiny server. StreamSets – A software that delivers performance management for data flows and that feed the next generation of big data applications is going to be launched by Miri Infotech. With its data operations platform, one can efficiently develop batch and streaming dataflows, operate them with full visibility and control.
Some features of StreamSets are:
- It is built on open source core through which developers can build batch with a minimum of code while operators will use a cloud native product to aggregate dozens of data flows into topologies and manage them centrally.
- Its mission is to bring operational excellence to the management of data in motion, so that data arrives on time and with quality, accelerating analysis and decision making.
StreamSets have the various connectors which are as follows:
- Hadoop systems
- NoSQL databases
- Search systems
- Messaging systems
Common Use Cases are:
- Apache kafka enablement
- Hadoop ingest
- Cloud migration
- Search enablement
MIRI StreamSets Support
- When you join to the MIRI StreamSets, your AWS commercial center membership will be naturally distinguished. MIRI StreamSets provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.